Sunday, July 6, 2014

Santa Catarina Trip

Heyy
Finally coming to an end, this week made me crazy... Haven't stopped for even a second to rest!

Who follows me on Instagram knows that my cousin came to São Paulo for visiting, we went to Casa Cor and a lot of other expositions. But this week it has been kind of slow... That's due to my newest project.. You're gonna love it!


So, having had a month passed of my college vacations, I've finally left São Paulo and came, no surprise, to Balneário Camboriú (Santa Catarina) to visit my family, enjoy the vacations and... Intern at my cousins atelier, specialized in under measure clothing.

{one of her manny dresses}

At the airport we were really early, then stays at the VIP HSBC room.



I wore H&M jeans, Zara blouse, Ricardo Navarro boots, all rings from G por Gloria Corlho, the necklace is Opto accessories&design (designed by my mom), Celine bag and Clubmaster Ray Ban shades.

I just look é the view from the airplane window, never get tired of it!

And that's it! 
Ps: for daily status follow the blog on Instagram! The link is on the sidebar! >>>

Xoxo,
Victoria Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment